Thursday, October 16, 2008

Get your own ESVSB!


It's here! The long-awaited, much-hyped, ESV Study Bible has finally rolled off the presses!
I received my personal copy just last week, (we pre-ordered a while ago), and I've already benefited from it by reading the notes on the book of Habakkuk (we'll be hearing some messages from Habakkuk on Sunday mornings soon).

If you haven’t gotten your own ESVSB (that's a mouthful of an acronym), they’re available now in a variety of styles and colors. For those who like something other than leather (I prefer leather personally), you can also order it in hardcover.

No matter whether you prefer hardcover (for the bargain shopper), bonded leather, true tone, genuine leather or the ultra-luxurious, calfskin leather (can you say "uber-expensive"?), I'd encourage you to get one for yourself soon and experience a renewed desire to know God through his word.